- Industrial gear applications where automotive EP gear lubricants are recommended.
- Heavy-duty manual transmissions where the use of “total driveline” type API GL-5 class oils is permitted.
- On-road axle and differential application where operating conditions are severe or where equipment must operate in extremely hot or cold climates.
- Axle assemblies and final drives in off-road construction, mining and agricultural equipment where very hot or very cold conditions are encountered.
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment.
Not recommended for use in synchronized or other manual transmissions and transaxles, unless API GL-5 class oils are specifically allowed.
BENEFITS & PRODUCT FEATURES
- Reduced disposal costs
Extended service interval enables reduction in the quantity of used lubricant requiring disposal.
- Maximizes equipment life
It has exceptional thermal stability. Combined with an advanced EP system and corrosion inhibitors, maximizes life of gear surfaces, bearings and seals.
- Wide temperature range application
Excellent low temperature flow properties and outstanding high temperature stability provide gear and bearing protection.
- Reduces maintenance costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability reduces deposit formation under severe operating conditions. This keeps gears and bearings cleaner, preventing oil film disruption which can result in increased wear rates.
SPEC OIL SYNTHETIC 75W90
Meets API GL-5 and MT-1. It is designed to provide excellent year-round performance and protection in automotive gear applications over a very wide temperature range and under extended drain operation.
- ZF APPROVED AND LISTED
ZF TE ML 02B
ZF TE ML 05B
ZF TE ML 12B
ZF TE ML 16F
ZF TE ML 17B
ZF TE ML 19C
ZF TE ML 21B
- SCANIA STO 1:0 (approved and listed)
- SAE J2360 (approved)
- MERCEDES BENZ SHEET 235.8 (approval planned)
- MAN 3343 TYPE S (approved and listed )
- MAN 341 TYPE E3 (approved and listed)
- API MT-1 (self-certified)
- API GL-5 (self-certified)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
VISCOSITY mm² @ 100 ◦ C
VISCOSITY mm² @ 40 ◦ C
POUR POINT, ◦ C