Spec Oil Outboard Synthetic Two Stroke is recommended for use in all makes & models of water-cooled, 2-cycle engines requiring either a pre-mix of oil & gasoline or variable ratio oil injection systems. Spec Oil Outboard Synthetic Two Stroke is a Biodegradable high flash, ashless2-cycle engine oil formulated to meet or exceed the warranty requirements of all modern 2-cycle outboard & snow mobile engine manufacturers. It provides excellent lubricity, dispersancy, wear & rust protection.
Spec Oil Outboard Synthetic Two Stroke mixes easily with gasoline & is dyed bleu to allow for easy detection in premixed fuel. Follow engine manufacturer’s recommended fuel/oil for premix systems. It is also recommended for oil injection systems.
Spec Oil Outboard Synthetic Two Stroke exceeds the requirements of the NMMA TC-W3 standard. It is recommended for & meets the warranty requirements of outboard engines produced by the following manufacturers.
- U.S Marine / Force
- Formulated to meet NMMA (National Marine Manufacturers Association) TC W3
- API TD
- NMMA TC-W2
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Spec Oiil Outboard Synthetic Two Stroke contains only ash-less components which help prevent any lubricant related pre-ignition & spark plug fouling. The ash-less additives also help protect against piston & combustion chamber deposits, rust & corrosion. It resists gel formulation due to water or other contamination. The special base stocks used help protect the engine against piston & cylinder wall scuffing.
- Helps protect engines against failures due to scuffing, piston ring sticking, port deposits, bearing failures & spark plug fouling.
- Exceeds NFPA Code 30 flash point limits. Flash point limits. Flash point exceeds 200F & requires no special warehousing.
- NMMA TC-W3 certified. Exceeds warranty requirements for all outboard engine manufacturers.
- Biodegradable to help protect the environment. Mixes easily with fuel for premix application. Excellent flow properties for oil injection systems.