SPEC OIL OUTBOARD SYNTHETIC OIL FOUR STROKE
Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke is a premium quality synthetic formulation engineered for the harsh operating conditions of marine environments. It withstands the intense mechanical action of continuous, high RPM operation to deliver superior viscosity protection. Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke is specially fortified with a heavy treatment of advanced additives that protects motors against wear, rusts and deposits. It excels in both high horsepower applications & all-day trolling conditions.
Spec Oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke is recommended for gasoline fuelled four-stroke outboard, inboard, inboard/outboard (l/0) & personal watercraft motors.Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke motor oil is recommended for the following applications whenever an SAE 10W40, 15W40, 25W40 or straight SAE 40 oil is called for:
- Four Stroke outboard motors: Honda, Mercury, Yamaha, Johnson/Evinrude, Bombardier/BRP, Suzuki, Nissan, Tohatsu.
- Inboard & l/0; Mercruiser, Vovo Penta, OMC, Chrysler Marine, Crusader, Marine Power, Chevrolet, Ford.
- Personal Watercraft: Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier/BRP (Sea-Doo), Polaris.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
§ Service Life
Four-stroke outboard motors & personal watercraft applicators: due to potential fuel dilution or water contamination, change oil at the engine or watercraft manufacturer recommended interval.
- Inboard and l/0 applicators: Change oil at two times the engine manufacturer recommended interval or one year.
- Marine engines operate under high loads of RPMs for extended periods of time, causing traditional automotive oils to break down & lose viscosity. To ensure good protection, the NMMA set minimum shear stability requirements for FC-W. Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke greatly exceeds the FC-W shear stability requirements, outperforming competitive oils to deliver a superior lubricating film. Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke also contains robust anti-wear additives that further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions.
- Excellent anti-rust performance
- Marine engines are prone to rust leading to uncontrolled wear & premature engine failure. However, good rust protection oils not natural engine oil can be used. It only comes by design. Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke is fortified with special anti-rust agent, even more than required to pass stringent NMMA FC-W anti-rust testing.
- Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke is certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) for use in four-stroke outboard motors. This high quality oil demonstrates outstanding performance, exceeding the NMMA. “FC-W” (Four Cycle Water) specification requirements. Spec oil Synthetic Outboard Oil 4 Stroke fulfils the warranty requirements of four-stroke outboard motor manufacturers.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
SAE GRADE (J 300)
@ 40 ◦ C
@ 100 ◦ C
Density @ 15 ◦ C
(ASTM D 4052)
Flash Point COC ◦ C
POUR POINT ◦ C
TBN mg KOH/g
SULPHATED ASH %